Let's Face It - Selling Has Changed...
Changes in technology and customer behavior — among other things — are changing the world of selling. With information on just about any product readily available on the Internet, the premium for deep product knowledge seems to be taking a dip.
Prospects often view competing products and services as the same (even though this is rarely true), and have a tendency to make purchasing decisions based on price.
Selling features and benefits in this commoditized marketplace is simply no longer effective.
In addition, prospects have developed a ZERO TOLERANCE attitude for pushy or manipulative sales practices (as they should).
Salespeople today must now rely on a sales process more than ever in order to demonstrate the value of their products & services and increase sales... a straight-forward, non-manipulative, consultative sales process designed to close every closable deal with zero pressure or discomfort for the prospect.
Who We Work With:
Unfortunately, we can't (and won't) work with just any company. This strict, but reasonable, criteria must be met to be considered.
You Must Provide Top-Tier Products & Services at Top-Tier Price Points
Our training is designed to sell value. This typically means that the teams we train sell at the highest price points in the market (or close to it). This often presents a variety of unique selling challenges that we have a track record of helping sales teams overcome.
Your Business Must Already Have Momentum
We help successful businesses go further faster. We know that businesses that have already achieved a certain level of success take action, implement and hold themselves accountable. These are necessary ingredients for improvement, and we can only work with the organizations that we KNOW we can deliver tangible results to.
Common Sales Problems We Solve:
Ready to take the next step?
Ready to take the next step?
Midwest Revenue Group is continually proven to be an industry leader for high quality sales training and consulting in the following ways:
Track Record of Success
Custom MRG Sales processes have been successfully adopted by over six-hundred 7-10 figure businesses nationwide.
Utilized By Today's Business Icons
MRG has consulted with, and trained the sales teams of, business icons like Darren Hardy (publisher of Success Magazine and author of The Compound Effect), Dean Graziosi (over 1 Billion dollars in product sales), and Frank Kern (arguably the best direct response marketer in the United States).
Some of the Courses and Services Used to Build Custom Training Programs:
- Custom Online Sales Training Portal Build Out
- SEIA (Sales Effectiveness & Improvement Analysis)
- Bonding and Rapport
- Body Language
- The Perfect Sales Call Diagram
- Setting the Stage for Open & Honest Communication
- Selling to Multiple Decision Makers
- I.P. Questioning Strategy
- Instant Influence Questioning Strategy
- Socratic Questions
- Getting Your Competition Fired
- Using Scarcity to Influence
- Reversing Momentum Using Psychological Reactance
- “Can’t Lose” Questions (Asking Questions in the Form of a “Takeaway”)
- Overcoming Prospect Resistance With Tactical Empathy
- Dealing With Missing or Unreachable Decision Makers
- Deal Killer: Time
- Deal Killer: Price
- Deal Killer: Risk
- Deal Killer: Relationships
- Overcoming Objections
- Transitioning to the Close with 100% Confidence
- Crafting the Perfect Presentation
- How to “Demo”
- Stress Testing the Sale
- If/Then Cheat Sheet
- Using a Sales Appointment Review Worksheet
- Qualifying Prospects/Handling Leads
- Cold Calling
- Sales Emails the Get Results
- Following Up Appropriately and Moving the Sale Forward
- How to Send a Contract
- Getting Your Call Returned
- How to Get Your Prospects to Keep Your Appointment
- How to Bring a Prospect Back From the Dead
- Active Listening
- Selling From a “No”
- Dealing With Prospects that “Need to Think About It”
- Mindset Of Sales Champions
- Hidden Weakness: Non-Supportive Buy-Cycle
- Hidden Weakness: Tendency to Get Emotionally Involved
- Hidden Weakness: The Need to Be Liked
- Hidden Weakness: Money Mastery
- How to Generate More Self-Confidence
- Understanding & Using D.I.S.C.
- Overcoming the Enemy Within - How to Change Your Results by Changing Your Beliefs
- An Introduction to Your New Selling System
- Our Training and Coaching Philosophy
- Developing a Growth Mindset
- How to get the Most out of Your Training Experience
- Getting Unstuck - How to Find Your Own Reasons to Get Moving and Build New Habits
- Mind Reading Out Loud
- Overcoming “Happy Ears” Syndrome
- Proactive Prospecting - You Don’t Have to Like It, You Just Have To Do It
- Allocating Your Selling Time Wisely
- Building Your Prospecting Action Plan
- Determining How Many New Prospects You Need Each Month
- Determining How To Reach Your Prospects
- Defining Your Target Market
- Developing Your Personal Prospecting Plan
- Assumptive Questions – “Telling” in the form of Questions
- How Emotions Influence What We Buy
- Should We Be Surprised That Buyers Don’t Trust Us?
- Overcoming the Stereotype
- Getting Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Sales Call Review
- Pipeline Review
- Field Training
- Salesperson Shadowing