Interested In Training Salespeople?
Here's Who We're Looking For...
- Must Be Friendly Easy to Work With
- Must Have A Documented Successful Track Record In Sales or Sales Leadership
- Must Be Ready For A One To Two Year Year Ramp Up Period
- Industry Or Niche Expertise and Contacts Preferred (ie. IT Infrastructure Expertise, Insurance Expertise, Textiles Industry Expertise, etc)
- We're NOT Looking For Anyone Who Needs A "Job"... We're Looking For Those Who Have Are Already Successful, But Want More
- We're NOT Looking For Anyone Else To Train In the Real Estate Investment Space (The REI Sales Academy Has That Covered)
Here's What You'll Be Provided With:
- Initial Onboarding/Sales Training Certification
- Proven Sales Training Content/Curriculum
- Online Training Platform
- General Business Infrastructure
- Certified Trainer Page
- Generous Revenue Sharing Program
Your Responsibilities Would Include:
- Securing New Clients (While Following Our Proprietary Sales Process)
- Facilitating Sales Training Sessions With Your Clients
***As a trainer you would make your own schedule and be your own boss. Train as much or as little as you like. We are strictly here to help, not to manage.
FULL DISCLOSURE: It's not easy to grow a sales training client list and it won't happen over night. It takes a ton of grinding before you get to coasting AND there are no guarantees when you're your own boss. All we can provide is the vehicle... the training content, some technology and best practices. It will be up to you to provide the grit and determination necessary to succeed. But, if you're up for the challenge, apply now to join my team.