Online REI Sales Academy Unlimited
- Systematic, Step-By-Step Process for Buying/Negotiating
- Scalable "Plug 'N Play Sales System (Face-to-Face or Virtually)
- Live/Interactive Weekly Master's Classes Presented By John Martinez Forever
- Unlimited Seats For Current Employees
- Unlimited Seats For Future Employees
- Lifetime Access To All Past Trainings Via Webinar Library
VIDEO: Here's A Look Inside Our Training Portal...
This Course Will Give You A PROVEN, Documented Sales Process for Buying More Houses WITHOUT Gimmicks Or Having To Do A Lot Of “Convincing”.
You'll quickly learn a comprehensive, step-by-step sales process that is unlike ANY sales training you’ve ever experienced, because it STARTS with how you position yourself from the beginning, and uses a straightforward, direct and non-manipulative approach to helping clients.
Here's What You'll Get Out of the REI Sales Academy
- An REI Sales Playbook you can instantly start using when you get home.
- A complete sales presentation blueprint, from start to finish, that will enable you to close the maximum number of prospects without discounting, sales games or a lot of “convincing.”
- A scripted process for handling inbound calls/leads so you NEVER lose a critical opportunity (this is a process you can give to the person in your office who’s handling those calls).
- How to COMPLETELY ELIMINATE the price objection from ever coming up when closing a sale.
- A checklist (and examples) of what you should say to EVERY prospect BEFORE your initial sales meeting to position yourself as a credible, trustworthy expert.
- My most powerful method for getting any prospect to tell you exactly how to close them; and the ONLY closing technique and script you’ll ever need.
- How to elegantly uncover the truth about hidden concerns and objections that can derail your sale.
- How to deal with the “We’re fine” sales objection and get your prospect motivated to take action.
- How to turn tire kickers into motivated sellers.
- The secret to buying for less while competing against "higher offers".
- The CORRECT way to deliver an offer so you don’t get ignored, price-shopped or lied to.
- Scripts and Processes: For appointment setting, pre-selling, qualifying, diagnosing and getting them to sign the contract.